Course Support Consultation Request
The University of Utah endorses the use of Canvas, a learning management system. Teaching & Learning Technologies manages and supports Canvas for campus. We offer one-on-one and small group consultations ranging from quick tutorials to in-depth instruction on a range of Canvas features.
Course Design & Development
We provide consultations for designing and developing quality face-to-face, hybrid, “flipped” and online courses. We will leverage the university’s learning management system and current educational technology to help instructors reach their teaching goals.
We are trained in University-licensed educational technology including learning management systems, video content creation and storage, and e-portfolios. We specialize in current hardware and software that is used to support teaching and learning. We are available for consultations and demonstrations for individuals and departments.
- If you have additional questions, contact our TLT Help Desk at 801-581-6112.
- Access Resources on Teaching from CTLE: Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence
- Learn about the QCF: Quality Course Framework
- Access Resources on Developing Hybrid Courses from CTLE: Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence
- Overview of Flipping Your Course from CTLE: Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence
- Learn More about Teaching a Flipped Classroom from CTLE: Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence
- Take the Online Course from Dr. Cynthia Furse on "Teaching the Flipped Classroom"
- Faculty Instructor Guide for Canvas (from Canvas Instructure Software)