A short interview in which the presenter answers a series of questions that allow the audience to get to know the interviewee better. Concisely edited to make an impactful first impression.
- Covers academic and professional background, teaching philosophy, and personal anecdotes.
- Branded specifically to department with sleek and professional graphics.
- Brief, informative, and personable.
An attractive and professional way to record traditional PowerPoints in our green-screen studio. Allows for both the presenter and content to be captured simultaneously and presented in a dynamic fashion.
- State-of-art recording facility designed for presenter confort and time effciency.
- Captured using multiple visual sources. Results: seamless and engaging content.
- Editors use refined workflows to optimize the visual pacing and clarity of video content.
Aimed at documenting a conversation, these videos capture interaction and nuance between multiple speakers. Filmed in the studio, on-location, or remotely via video conference.
- Multiple perspectivies allow for an engaging and natural presentaion of a conversation.
- Stories, opinions, and multiple point -of-views can be conveyed in a single presentation.
- Filming on location provides pleasing aesthetics and allows environment to be an active agent.
Captures a traditional lecture in the most engaging way possible. Multiple angles allow for a rhythmic and dynamic piece to be edited in place of a traditional lecture practices.
- Designed to capture and emulate the classroom feel, yet enhance the instructor's presence.
- Capable of capturing a wide array of lectures, including panel discussions.
- Unobtrusive and adaptable to any location.
Allows the instructor the opportunity to be in the same visual space as their written content, while maintaining a visual connection with the audience. Bright text pops out against the dark background.
- Ideal for explaining complex equations, breaking down diagrams, or providing annotations.
- Provides a comfortable option for instructors who are used to writing on whiteboards.
- Instructor maintains audience connection by always facing the camera.
Documents processes, interactions, tutorials, experiements, and events that demand a scope that a studio cannot afford. From raw interaction to minute detail, these videos are rich medium for content.
- Allows for the capturing of natural, industrial, and social situations in a story-driven manner.
- Team works extensively with instructor to shape story from raw conceptual ideas to footage.
A traditional approach to verbal storyteling: A person's voice guides attention, conveys infomration, and creates connection. Edited for content and optmized to industry standards.
- Multiple participants can be recorded individually, simultaneously, or even remotely.
- Phone, Skype, Zoom, and video conversations can be recorded and mixed in studio.
- A vast library of music, jingles, and sound effects are available to punch up recordings.
We're always looking to innovate and dabble in new technolgies and techniques, so pitch us a style, idea, or medium, and let's try to make something special!
- Access to a green-screen studio and vast array of audio and video technology.
- Videos are in the hands of an innovative staff with years of video, graphics, and theater experience.
- Our driving goal is to make videos efficiently and professionally.